THE VISIONCENTER OF WEST TEXAS: LUBBOCK'S SOURCE FOR HIGH-QUALITY EYE CARE
Whether you've just moved to Lubbock and seek the highest-quality eye care available or a longtime resident who's ready to step up to a better optometry experience, you owe it to yourself to visit VisionCenter of West Texas. Our Lubbock eye and vision clinic can address every one of your family's primary eye care needs, from comprehensive eye exams to corrective lenses, sports vision therapy, and treatment for troublesome eye disorders. We want to be your resource for optimal eyesight in West Texas!
We're a Lubbock Institution
You'll find that The Vision Center is a local favorite as well as an established part of the Lubbock community since our founding in 1991. In fact, KCBD has awarded us the title of "Best of the West" for several years now. We've been a proud supporter of Texas Tech athletics for over 25 years. We even broke ground recently on our second Lubbock eye clinic, so you know we're here to stay!
A Full Range of Lubbock Eye and Vision Services
Ocular needs and challenges change somewhat over time -- and as your eyes change, you want to know that your Lubbock optometry team is there to monitor and address any concerns that come up. That's why we offer such a complete range of primary eye and vision care services for every situation and stage of life. Your family will have ready access to:
- Eye Exams - Our comprehensive eye exams can help you make certain that your eyes and the eyes of your loved ones remain in optimal condition. We provide regular eye exams and vision testing for children, seniors, and working-age adults.
- Eyeglasses - Why go anywhere else in Lubbock for your eyeglasses when we have an enormous range of stylish designer frames right here? Our team will fit you or your kids with the ideal pair of glasses for any fashion sense.
- Contact Lenses - We offer contact lens exams and fittings to help you pick out the right type of lenses for your prescription and lifestyle preferences. Our many contact lens offerings include specialized lenses for hard-to-fit conditions.
- Eye Condition Treatment - If you're struggling with an eye infection, injury, or a chronic condition such as dry eye, turn to our Lubbock experts for help. We can diagnose your condition and prescribe remedies to help you overcome or manage the problem.
- Sports and Computer Vision - Our sports vision therapy can help you get the absolute most out of your eyesight in athletic endeavors. We can also treat the fatigue and irritation of computer vision syndrome.
Make an Appointment With Our Lubbock Eye Clinic
Our commitment to the people of Lubbock means you and your loved ones can always count on a high standard of skilled, compassionate care from our optometry team. Call The Vision Center at 806-793-1927 to schedule a visit to our clinic!