At The Vision Center, your family's eye care is our priority. We offer full-spectrum eye exams that include screening for a number of possible conditions that could compromise your long-term health. Whether you wear eyeglasses or contact lenses, our doctors can help you find the perfect eyewear solution to fit your style, requirements, and budget.
In addition to correcting vision problems that can negatively impact your daily life, our doctors of optometry provide treatments for many common eye-related diseases. For those who need help managing a chronic condition like glaucoma and macular degeneration, our staff can coordinate care with your primary physician to achieve the best possible results.
The Vision Center is proud to serve the needs of residents in the Fort Worth, Lubbock, and South Lubbock areas. We operate three convenient locations for our Texas patients.
The Vision Center Locations in Fort Worth and Lubbock Counties
With three conveniently placed locations throughout Fort Worth and Lubbock, it's easy to get the attention you need.
- Lubbock Central Location: 3104 Indiana Ave, Lubbock, Texas, 79410
- South Lubbock Location: 12122 Salisbury Blvd, Lubbock, Texas, 79424
- Fort Worth Location: 2300 W 7th St. Suite 132, Fort Worth, TX 76107
Hours and services may vary by branch. Just call our friendly representatives for directions to the best location to address your specific concerns.
Services Available from The Vision Center
At The Vision Center, we provide products and services specifically designed to help you see well.
- Frames and Lenses: When you need new glasses, we can help you select the perfect style to match your facial features. Our technicians can direct you to the best options for your specific prescription.
- Contact Lenses: Keep your supply fully stocked with contact lenses from The Vision Center. Whether you prefer soft, gas-permeable, silicone hydrogel, or colored contact lenses, our opticians can find the right match.
- Vision Therapy: Therapeutic eye care corrects problems with the ocular muscles that negatively impact eyesight. For children, vision therapy can help avoid long-term academic problems.
- Dry Eye: The inability to naturally lubricate eye membranes can lead to painful conditions. The Vision Center offers a variety of treatments for those who need help with chronic dry eye.
In addition to regular exams, we offer other services that can help correct vision problems. Contact The Vision Center in Lubbock, South Lubbock, and Fort Worth to schedule an appointment today.